Request Appointment for Dental Bridges
Dental Bridges Carson, CA
Are you tired of feeling self conscious when you smile because of your missing tooth? If a dental implant isn’t possible for you, a dental bridge is a comfortable and beautiful solution to replace a missing tooth and complete your smile.
At Care Dental Center, you can choose from several high-quality dental bridge options to ensure a naturally comfortable fit. Our dental bridges are a great way to transform your confidence and your smile!
What Is A Dental Bridge?
A dental bridge is an artificial tooth that is fixed in place by crowns or wings that attach to and supported by your neighboring teeth. The synthetic tooth seamlessly blends in with your other teeth and functions just like a natural tooth. Our practice proudly offers:
- Traditional Bridges: This type of bridge is fixed by special crowns that have been placed on the adjacent teeth.
- Cantilever Bridges: A cantilever bridge is necessary when there is only one natural tooth that can be used to hold the artificial tooth in place.
- Maryland Bonded Bridges: Maryland bonded bridges provide a minimally invasive option that uses wings placed on the adjacent teeth to anchor the prosthetic tooth, rather than the traditional crowns.
Dental Bridge Benefits
- Helps keep your teeth and jaw perfectly aligned
- Fits into your mouth with ease and comfort
- Revives your smile’s natural beauty
- Allows you to chew your food as you did before
The Placement Process for Dental Bridges
The process for placing dental bridges begins with a free, initial consultation. This involves the taking of x-rays, and an examination from our expert Dr. Omid Barkhordar. Dr. Barkhordar will use his knowledge and expertise to develop your own perfect dental bridge plan.
In order to guarantee your dental bridge fits your mouth just right, we will use our innovative technology to take detailed impressions of your mouth. We will then place a comfortable and temporary bridge that will safeguard the dental bridge treatment site while we create your permanent bridge. You will come back to our office for the final fitting and placement of your permanent bridge as soon as it has been completed.
Call Us Today For A Dental Bridge!
Call us at (310) 626-0004 and we’ll help you understand all your dental bridge options so you can take the first step towards a renewed smile today!