Request Appointment for Wisdom Tooth Removal
Wisdom Tooth Extraction Carson, CA
Is your incoming wisdom tooth causing you discomfort and pain? A wisdom tooth removal is a common treatment that many patients undergo in order to avoid painful future oral complications.
At Care Dental Center, we understand that a wisdom tooth extraction can be a stressful event. That is why our caring and skilled dentists and staff work with you to ensure your wisdom tooth removal procedure is quick, effective and comfortable at every stage.
Why Do I Need To Get My Wisdom Tooth Removed?
For many people, a wisdom tooth removal procedure is vital in order to make sure their oral health stays intact. Many oral health problems can arise from a wisdom tooth emerging through your gum line, including:
- Impacted Wisdom Tooth: An Impacted wisdom tooth occurs when a wisdom tooth is stuck either completely or partially underneath your gum’s surface.
- Teeth Overcrowding: When your teeth overcrowd, many problems can occur including damage to your alignment, crippling pain and even a reversal of your teeth straightening treatment results.
- Sinus Complications: A surfacing wisdom tooth can cause disruptive and uncomfortable sinus issues such as excessive pain, pressure and congestion.
The Benefits of Having a Wisdom Tooth Extracted
- Prevents tooth overcrowding that leads to crooked teeth
- Gets rid of the risk of an infection caused by a wisdom tooth
- Alleviates you of the disruptive soreness, swelling and pain
- Prevents sinus issues and preserves your health
What Is Involved In Getting A Wisdom Tooth Removed?
The process will begin with a free, introductory consultation. During this consultation, we will determine the exact depth and location of your wisdom tooth (or teeth) by taking state-of-the-art x-rays. Our highly experienced and knowledgeable Dr. Omid Barkhordar will next provide an expert examination and discuss all your options in order to make sure your customized procedure is comfortable, and that your recovery is fast.
Your extraction procedure will start with our caring and qualified hygienists safely administering your chosen sedation option. This will ensure your experience is pleasant and relaxing. A small incision will then be skillfully made by our Dr. Barkhordar, so he can easily take out the tissue connecting the tooth to the bone, and then remove the wisdom tooth itself. Self-dissolving stitches and gauze will then be placed to make sure the removal site is protected and any bleeding is halted. You will then be able to go home and begin recovery. We’ll provide you with expert recovery instructions and any necessary medication prescriptions, so you can recover quickly and comfortably.
Don’t Delay Your Wisdom Tooth Removal For One More Second!
Call us at (310) 626-0004 for a free consultation, so we can evaluate your wisdom teeth, and get your smile back to feeling great!