Dental Abrasions Carson, CA
At Care Dental Center, we know that chipped and uneven teeth can make you feel self-conscious about smiling. Our top-quality dental abrasion treatments will restore beauty and strength to your teeth.
Dental abrasions are not only cosmetically unappealing, but they can also cause disruptive and serious damage to your overall health. That is why our office provides the very best in dental abrasion treatment, so your smile can continue feeling and looking amazing
What Is A Dental Abrasion?
A dental abrasion occurs when your tooth's surface has suffered an abnormal amount of wearing down. It typically shows up as a v-shaped nick present on the bottom of your tooth. A dental abrasion can be caused by many harmful factors and habits, including:
- Brushing your teeth with too much force
- Regularly consuming food and beverages with a high acid content
- Piercings in the mouth that hit against teeth
- Utilizing a toothbrush with hard bristles
- Clasps on your dentures that are ill-fitting