Request Appointment for Emergency Dental Care
Emergency Dental Care Carson, CA
If you’re experiencing an unexpected dental emergency, our skilled emergency dentist is prepared to get you out of pain fast!
At Care Dental Center, we’re here to take care of all your family’s dental needs, even the unexpected ones. We know that a dental emergency can disrupt your life, so we always make space for emergency patients. We’ll work with you to quickly get you out of pain, and back to living your life.
We provide our new emergency patients with a free examination, x-rays, and consultation, so we can properly diagnose your dental emergency and choose the best dental treatment for your situation. Our emergency dentist office also offers a variety of payment plans and financing options, so we can treat your dental emergency for a price you can afford.
How To Prevent Dental Emergencies
A dental emergency can occur at anytime, and we’re always here to help if it does. To aid in preventing future dental emergencies, we recommend the following:
- Always take care of your oral health by brushing and flossing regularly, and coming in for routine checkups
- Don’t eat hard foods that may damage your enamel or crack a tooth
- Wear proper protection when playing contact sports, such as mouthguards and helmets
Common Dental Emergencies
Our brand new dentist office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, and our skilled dentist is experienced in handling all dental emergencies, including:
- Object stuck in teeth: We are able to safely and easily remove an object wedged in your teeth. Please do not attempt to treat the area by yourself.
- Extremely painful gums: Severe gum pain and redness may be caused by a serious oral health issue, and should be addressed right away. A cold compress can be used to alleviate pain until you can make it in.
- Broken or chipped tooth: In order to save a broken or chipped tooth, an appointment should be made immediately. A cold compress applied to the exterior can help ease pain.
- Debilitating tooth pain: Extreme tooth pain that prevents you from eating and sleeping may be caused by an exposed nerve or other serious oral health issues, and needs to be addressed as soon as possible.
- Knocked out tooth: If you’ve had a tooth come out due to an accident, we may be able to save it by acting quickly. Rinse any debris from the lost tooth, ensuring that the tissue stays intact, and place it in a cup of warm milk on your way here.
We’ll Take Care of Your Dental Emergency Today!
Call us at (310) 626-0004, and we’ll see you for a free consultation to address your dental emergency and get you out of pain fast!