Request Appointment for Dentures
Dentures Carson, CA
Do you miss having a healthy and confident smile? Are you often embarrassed and self conscious when you eat and speak? Dentures are a fantastic way to get back your naturally beautiful and functional smile, without stretching your wallet.
At Care Dental Center, we provide personalized dentures that look and feel just like your natural teeth. We also have several, beautiful types of dentures to pick from, so you can ensure your dentures are perfect for your unique look and personality.
What Are Dentures?
Dentures are replacements for missing teeth that are easy to care for. A full set of dentures will replace all your teeth in a complete arch, while partial dentures replace just a few missing teeth. The three types of dentures we offer are:
- Complete Dentures: Complete dentures replace a single arch of teeth and are used when there are no longer any natural teeth present. This option makes it very easy for you to remove, adjust, and clean them.
- Overdentures: Overdentures are held in place by dental implants and can also be removed with ease.
- Partial Dentures: Partial dentures fill in the gaps in your smile and are anchored by clasps affixed to your natural teeth.
Benefits of Dentures
- Alleviates pain or discomfort you may feel while eating
- Maintains the strength and health of your gums and jaw
- Keeps your smile looking and feeling natural
- Affordably takes care of your tooth loss
- Lets you talk, eat and smile with confidence
What Is Involved In Getting Dentures?
The process of getting dentures will start with a free, initial consultation that will include x-rays and an exam from our esteemed Dr. Omid Barkhordar. You and Dr. Barkhordar will also have a discussion regarding your specific needs, and will develop the best treatment plan to address your tooth loss. Once a treatment plan has been set, we will next use our state-of-the-art technology and equipment to take precise molds of your mouth.
Once we’ve finished crafting your customized dentures, they will be expertly placed and fitted during your next appointment. We will also schedule you for a follow-up appointment to ensure your dentures are completely comfortable, and we’re always here for you to make adjustments to your dentures if necessary.
Give Us A Call And Find Out More About Our High-Quality Dentures!
Call us at (310) 626-0004 today, and we’ll help you restore the function and appearance of your smile with cost-effective and beautiful dentures.