Request Appointment for Dentures
Dentures Carson, CA
Do you miss having a healthy and confident smile? Are you often embarrassed and self conscious when you eat and speak? Dentures are a fantastic way to get back your naturally beautiful and functional smile, without stretching your wallet.
At Care Dental Center, we provide personalized dentures that look and feel just like your natural teeth. We also have several, beautiful types of dentures to pick from, so you can ensure your dentures are perfect for your unique look and personality.
What Are Dentures?
Dentures are replacements for missing teeth that are easy to care for. A full set of dentures will replace all your teeth in a complete arch, while partial dentures replace just a few missing teeth. The three types of dentures we offer are:
- Partial Dentures: Partial dentures fill in the gaps in your smile and are anchored by clasps affixed to your natural teeth.
- Complete Dentures: Complete dentures replace a single arch of teeth and are used when there are no longer any natural teeth present. This option makes it very easy for you to remove, adjust, and clean them.
- Overdentures: Overdentures are held in place by dental implants and can also be removed with ease.
Benefits of Dentures
- Alleviates pain or discomfort you may feel while eating
- Maintains the strength and health of your gums and jaw
- Keeps your smile looking and feeling natural
- Affordably takes care of your tooth loss
- Lets you talk, eat and smile with confidence
The Process for Creating Dentures
Your free first consultation will involve x-rays and an expert examination from our highly experienced Dr. Omid Barkhordar. He will consult with you to determine the dental treatment plan that suits you best and choose your perfect denture option.
We will perform any necessary extractions and once you have healed, we’ll take accurate molds of your mouth using our advanced equipment and technology. At your next visit, we will carefully fit and place your custom dentures. Any concerns or questions regarding your dentures fit and comfort can also be addressed at your follow-up appointments.
Find Out More About Our High-Quality Dentures!
Call us at (310) 626-0004 today, and we’ll help you restore the function and appearance of your smile with cost-effective and beautiful dentures.