Request Appointment for Sedation Dentistry
Sedation Dentistry Carson, CA
Do you feel paralyzing stress and anxiety every time you need to go see the dentist? Our customizable sedation dentistry options allow you to take care of all your oral health needs, without pain or fear.
The caring staff and dentists at Care Dental Center strive to make sure our patients feel calm and relaxed at our office. All the sedation options we provide are safe, effective, and designed to ensure that your dentist office experience is comfortable and enjoyable.
What Is Sedation Dentistry?
Sedation dentistry is when a patient is given medication in order to guarantee their dental procedure is comfortable and pain-free. Your sedation method of choice will be given and monitored by our qualified and attentive staff, while our Dr. Omid Barkhordar will use his vast expertise and experience to bring you the expert and gentle dental care you need. No matter how complex your dental treatment is, you can relax knowing we’ll keep you safe and comfortable.
Benefits of Sedation Dentistry
- Minimizes any discomfort or pain throughout a dental procedure
- We can customize your level of sedation to address your individual feelings of anxiety
- Provides a relaxing environment for both the staff and patient
- Alleviates any feelings of stress or fear during treatment
Our Dental Sedation Options
It is the goal of our practice to provide all our patients high-quality dental care, in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. That is why we offer our patients a variety of dental sedation options, that will all get you safely and comfortably through your dental procedure:
- Oral Sedation: Oral sedation involves taking a pill in order to cause mild to moderate sedation. Dr. Barkhordar himself will prescribe the pill to ensure its level of strength is right for you and your procedure.
- General Anesthesia: This sedation option causes you to sleep deeply during your entire procedure. It is given through either an IV or a breathing mask.
- Nitrous Oxide: This gas sedation option is commonly used for dental treatments, and is ideal for those who want to take themselves home afterwards, as its effects do not last too long past treatment. Nitrous oxide is inhaled through a mask that will be placed over your nose.
Find Out How Relaxing Going To The Dentist Can Be At Care Dental Center!
Give us a call at (310) 626-0004 and learn more about our effective and safe sedation options.